Does this want to make me play rating: Extremely High
Should you play this before the actual game: Well, if you want the full experience all at the same time, probably not. Things happen that I did not expect, so maybe you want to save that feeling for later.
I wish I could talk to someone about it on here. *faints*
So it’s coming out on April 24. It’s available to preorder here for $15, and includes some extras like videos, the soundtrack and apparently a virtual ticket to the launch party at Dave Gilbert’s apartment.
Advice the Japanese give their own countrymen on how to handle the peculiarities of American culture.
Gosh, it’s always so discomfiting to see ourselves as others see us.
How is this discomforting? Most of these are just pointing out cultural differences and are actually saying POSITIVE things about American culture.
I like what a lot of it said. It’s nice to hear something about Americans that doesn’t make us all sound purely fat and lazy. I would also like to point out that they make a point about the vending machines. We need cooler vending machines…
… The first article that’s linked to this doesn’t seem to match. The first part of that article is about tipping in America (as in Japan, I hear that you don’t tip as much. I think you can still give tips, as long as it’s discreet). The rest of the article is about dress codes in restaurants, business wear, holidays, other manners stuff like that. I don’t know what they got from that. A part of the second article sort of fits with the American vs. Japanese mentality bit. The third article is more manners/holiday information. I’m a bit confused if this article is meant as a joke or not…
1) I was supposed to go in for a research pool thing to get extra credit, but the researcher was sick, so I didn’t have to do it. I still got the credit.
2) I read the latest bonus chapter of UsoLily and smiled a lot. It was really sweet, and I think I loved it even more because it was like the cake shop owner’s love story, except the point of view was from the wife this time. Hinata is like her mom in some ways, like having a weakness for good looking guys, being very reasonable, and I think Hinata also likes circulating noodles.
3) Like an hour ago, rsk posted something about meeting a girl in Toys R Us and I’ve been enjoying reading the responses.
4) I have never seen the 3rd FMA Artbook so I was flipping through that and found the illustration of Ed’s letters to Winry while he was on his trip.
5) My Cucumber Quest book 2 arrived safely. I suppose I’d rather it have been an acceptance package from a dental school, but it’s a pretty good alternative.